Wednesday, July 14, 2010

14. July 2010

Dominic remembers things that are so long ago - it is just amazing!
This morning he was so sweet, when Klaus and Dominic were ready to leave the house, I was kneeing together with Juliana and he gave her a hug and gently petted her. Intensively looking at her, Dominic said: "She is holding her head." Wow. He is really paying attention!
In the end of August, Dominic and Jacob are starting at Montessori. I am looking forward to it! Currently, I have the feeling, he is bored when he is at Emmanuel.

Every day, Dominic says that he misses his Grandma. He adds, that he wants to fly to her and stay in Germany. I tell him, that his Grandma promised to come back to see us. Since his received the recent picture postcard from Grandpa Norbert, Dominic also expects Norbert to come visit us.

I think, Juliana is already teething... She is usually a very calm and not-high-need baby. I am so very grateful!!! Yesterday though, she was just not content, woke up screaming in the night (usually she just sleeps through - amazing!), had a lot of bowel movements, spit-ups. Always sucking on her fingers and lots of saliva. I bet, in about a month she'll have her first tooth coming through!

No comments: